We just finished the 2nd dream along with a few slumbers and this game is absolutely amazing. You guys did an excellent job. I have some small questions.
1. When resolving the awakening card, do players shuffle their deck?
It only mentions discarding all cards. Would this mean the first time you enter a slumber and need to draw cards, you would suffer the penalty for reshuffling? Or do you shuffle and immediately draw 4 cards (so you can start using those for items/interactions on dream world map)?
2. When you gain an item, does it go in the discard, active items slots or can you choose?
This questions is for Dream 1.02, when you gain an item but already have all 3 slots filled.
3. Does the Spirit discard her spirit tokens when resolving the awakening card?
4. When you use a gem to reroll any die, can you reroll your buddy dreamers die when they fail? Same question for the lucky mask.
The gambler reroll mechanic specifically says your rolls, but these 2 both say any roll. So I assume you can reroll the die's of your companion dreamers?
5. The wisdom card gained after dream 2 allows you to help your buddies. Can you measure range across the different map tiles, even if they don't directly connect (like in dream 2)? So you can help them anywhere across the dream?
6. When buying new influence cards, each player draws 3 cards. I assume you cannot share the cards and buy cards other players drew?
This game feels like a true winner, thanks in advance for answering these questions :)